If you’re looking for the perfect Arizona town to host family and friends in, Gilbert is not to be overlooked. With continuous national praise and entertainment in abundance, here are a few reasons why The Cottage recommends Gilbert, Ariz. as your wedding and event destination:
Gilbert Gets Five Stars
According to a 2018 WalletHub report, Gilbert is ranked as one of the top 20 happiest cities nationally based on economics, income, health, schools, housing and quality of life. Gilbert has also been ranked by Niche.com as the top place in Arizona to raise a family. Gilbert is an easily assessible, wholesome community that offers a safe and friendly environment which is perfect for hosting guests.
Never a Dull Moment
While family and friends are in Gilbert for your event at The Cottage, they’ll never run out of awesome things to do in and around town during down time. Some of our favorites include:
Whether in a hurry for a quick bite while wedding planning, looking for a romantic meal for two, or seeking to host a large family dinner, Gilbert is home to many unique, top-notch food spots that will nicely accommodate your situation. Our local favorites include:
- Zappone’s Bistro – Award-winning, homemade Italian that is perfect for group dinners and catered events
- La Rista – The best Mexican food in Gilbert, with a private room perfect for dinner rehearsals
- Joe’s Farm Grill – Farm fresh American food with plenty of outdoor seating for you and your pup
- High Tide – A wonderful seafood bar and grill specializing in steam kettle cooking
- Liberty Market – Located in the heart of historic Gilbert, stop by for a light bite or just give that sweet tooth what it needs!
While The Wedding Cottage has plenty of photo-worthy backgrounds and settings located around the property, there are also some pretty magical spots in Gilbert. Santiago Almada Photography, our in-house photographer, recommends Gilbert Tower Water Plaza and Freestone Park. The Water Plaza is just 1-mile from The Cottage and brings photos to life with green grass and granite water sculptures. For a more natural backdrop, visit Freestone Park which is 2 miles away and offers greenery, lakes, benches and gazebos.
Learn more about Gilbert’s The Cottage Wedding Venue by checking out the rest of our site!