Elopement: The Most Romantic Gesture
Welcome to February, otherwise known as the month of romance! According to mythology, this time of year brings about a sweet cherub, named Cupid. Allegedly, he takes flight with his bow and arrow, striking human beings with feelings of love and attraction. If Cupid has already got you feeling love struck, you may be considering an elopement. At The Cottage Wedding Venue, located in Gilbert, AZ, we specialize in arranging matrimonial unions, whether they are big or small. We can customize your occasion to fit your wants, needs and desires. With that said, we are teaming up with Cupid to fulfill all affairs of the heart. What is more romantic than looking into the eyes of that special someone, holding their hand, and sealing your commitment to each other on Valentine’s Day?
- What is an elopement? Is it the same thing as an intimate wedding?
- Why would a couple choose to do an elopement vs. a large wedding?
- Is there such thing as an elopement package? If so, what does The Cottage offer?
- 2 hour block on our beautiful property
- Minister – with the choice of a simple or customizable script
- Utilization of white ceremony chairs and altar curtains
- Use of bridal suite, ballroom, ceremony stage, grooms area, and vintage lights throughout the property
- 1 tier cutting cake and sparkling cider toast